What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site to place an order, fill out a form, and enter information on our site. Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information that we collect from you when you register, make a purchase or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serves you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
- In addition, we may share non-Personal Information, such as aggregate user statistics, demographic information and Usage Information with third parties.We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To share your information with third parties, we may share information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails:
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Privacy Rights and Choices
We will provide reasonable opportunity for clients to access, update, or delete Personal Information about them that we have in our possession. We will not use Personal Information provided to us for purposes incompatible with the purpose for which it was provided without obtaining authorization from the subject of the information.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13 years old.
We do everything we can to ensure you are happy with your purchase, but we know that sometimes a product is just not right. We’ve made our return policy as easy as possible. For our full refund policy, see the RETURN POLICY.
You acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.
Last Updated on March 14th, 2019